15 May 2013

this time i know what's coming to me, i'll think of it more like a trial rather than just bad luck but honestly it doesn't stop me from being anxietic (i made that word up but its anxiety). all i have to do is to trust God because that's all i can do, i'm 16 and i still don't have anything yet. but i really feel bad about everything around me, it hurts me so bad. but things happen for a reason.

so i'm moving schools this senior year, fresh start, new friends,teachers, everything. i'm hoping it turns out well. i'm not really happy moving to the schools i'm in, even teachers are bullies. i hate it there so much. i'm having such a hard time right now, but instead of ranting about it on any social sites i'm blogging it here. somedays aren't really yours at all, today is just isn't my day.




No comments:

Post a Comment