7 May 2013

throw me a dream please its been a dreamless sleep

so i'm really getting anxious about this enrollment for school thing because most of my friends are in the same section but there's another option on how i can get to the class i wanted and that is to tell my parents to move me to the one i wanted but i doubt i can pull that off. but i should think positive even though the shitty negatives are all over me. but i just hope everything turns out the way i want it to.

so today i'm starting a new book called Ashes by ilsa j. bick i had this book for a year now but i never bother to actually read it but i got more interested in books rather than before ( i said on my ask.fm that i prefer movies rather than books but i seriously regret saying that ) after that book i'm reading the alchemist which my parents said was a lovely book.

i don't feel summer ending its still so very hot in here honestly i don't really like summer, i rather work my ass off for 9 hours in school than summer besides the fact that its VERY HOT during summer i hate getting tan (tan? more like skin cancer to me.) so i better start reading this book.


                                                   here's a song to brighten your day

No comments:

Post a Comment