25 May 2013

Life is not fair, neither is love

Today i'm beginning to question if God really do exist and other thoughts about religion. all these negative stuff in my head, it is making me panic. i don't believe in my religion but i believe in God, i love God. and i believe that i can get through this.


we went to the hospital yesterday because my brother need's to be checked up. we got the results and his 'sickness' is getting severe. he shouldn't be stressed out about anything because it could get worse, so my parents do anything for him.


after all this i realized life is just not fair, neither is love

2 comments:

  1. Life has its ups and downs, Sean. God makes them happen for a reason. What's that reason? It's for you to find out. Either God wants to test your family relationship so it will become stronger, closer, deeper or God wants you to trust Him. That whatever plans He has in your life, it will be for the best.. Not for the worst. Faith is important, Sean. Life is unfair. It's bound to make us miserable. But if we have faith in God, we can learn to make the most out of what we have. God loves you and He's always there for you. Fighting! :) -Christlin x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks thin! you're one of my good friends and you have a special place in my heart! love you!

      Delete