23 May 2013

Just do what you want, the rest of the world can go to hell.

This week was just like any other week i had, well except the terrible internet connection i'm experiencing right now. fuck. my mom already called the service provider on this and still, nothing happened. this is one of those days where i can just punch my computer screen, it annoys the hell out of me.

I'm also experiencing a lot of people who copy me on twitter, its annoying then i realized something. people copy you because you're clearly above them. and you know what they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, they copy people because they want to be like you.

by the way its LOHANTHONY's birthday tomorrow (i'm in manila so its advance here) if you follow me on twitter you'll know that he's the only reason why i open my twitter its true because i retweet him alot and he's kinda my inspiration to be a diva and probably the reason why i don't give a hell what other people say about me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment