13 May 2013

The past few days i've been really busy, by busy i mean watching tv, reading. Eating and listening to music. Little things that makes me really happy! So last night i was so drunk i vomited like 5 times! i don't drink anything else than wine but thinking of it right now kinda disgust me and I woke up with a bad headache!

School starts in like 25 days and 30 days before my birthday, back to being stressful and shit people do to annoy me! But i'll  get them off my back.  i will try to be serious this time i swear and try NOT to cheat. I still dont know if they'd allow me to move to another class but if they don't i will cut a bitch.
Last year of highschool then college! Really looking forward to it.

So right now i'm watching narnia (again!), Writing this on my ipad and just having a normal boring day.


No comments:

Post a Comment