23 March 2014

march 22, 2014 9:12 PM  
based on a note from my phone


its so sad how much you can like a person who doesn't feel the same way. honestly this happened to me and all i can say is 'damn it! it hurts so fucking bad.' it feels like your insides is slowly dying, rotting actually. i can't take this anymore. today all i just want is to sleep, so that atleast for a moment i can stop thinking about it. i hate this feeling. the feeling of.. rejection. i don't want it. i tweeted about how my house is suicidal YES. it hurts. A lot. i feel so alone and so blue. Rejection at its finest.


I STOPPED CARING. I REALIZED THAT YOU SHOULDN'T WASTED YOUR TIME ON PEOPLE WHO DOESN'T APPRECIATE YOU. BECAUSE ITS NOT AND NEVER GOING TO BE WORTH IT. I LEARNED TO ACCEPT AND IT MADE THINGS A LOT EASIER FOR ME.I'M OKAY NOW AND I'M NEVER GOING TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE. 


No comments:

Post a Comment