22 April 2013

feel the rain on your skin.

these past few years wasn't good to me but now things are doing really well. life is full of struggles but struggles don't last forever, you just have to stay positive at times. happy to say that i'm handling life really really well I/we received a lot this year i mean A LOT and its the good ones. there's this one thing i'm looking forward to, and i hope it turns out alright.

I already got rid of my fake friends (who needs them?) and tend to think positive always, i don't need negative stuffs in my life.  its like i learned how to deal with my life! i'm so happy for that! life is like a storybook and you're the author. life is good, you just have to learn how to deal with it. Bring it on! i'm ready for whatever life throws me.

its 2am and i'm getting ready to bed listening to one regina spektor song over and over again ( i just love her songs so much.)

No comments:

Post a Comment